Sunday, March 22, 2009

She REALLY Has A Blog!

I thought this 'Princess' was only faking about her blog in the drama. But apparently, YauYau from Emergency Unit (EU)- a TVB drama which I am following lately on Astro On Demand channel 921 at 9.30pm weekdays, REALLY does have a blog :)

Alright.. alright. If you do not have a clue on who I am talking about, in the drama EU, there is this character played by Elanne Kong (or known as YauYau in the show) who is the daughter of one of the triad's head, happens to be a blogger. In the blogosphere, there is another 'Prince' who oftens drop her words of encouragement and support which in the end helps to become one of the top bloggers in Hong Kong. In reality, 'Prince' is actually Man who's a policeman who hunts for her father- the typical drama plot!


Ain't she pretty? She is one of the reasons why I have been following the drama diligently after work everyday. She has really pretty features (which is essential for a movie star- I think), she has good acting skills, her character in the drama reminds me of myself ;) And yes, she sings the sub-theme from the drama as well. Don't you start to like her now, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment