Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthdays...

March must have been an eventful month (for birthdays especially!). Numerous people around me seems to be celebrating their big day this month. Hence, I decided for a birthday shout out to everyone :)

1. DAD
Yes! My old man turns 54 today. "Pa, I pray you'll be blessed with good health till you see me get married, kids."

2. William- Mr Good Buddy.
"Yes dear friend. I am sorry I couldn't make it for your birthday celebration and I am sincerely feeling sorry! I will make it up to you next year, I promise!"

3. Vincent- A good friend.
You are deeply remembered and missed by all of us until today.

4. Grace, Yin San and Sok Yen- my dear colleagues.
The birthday cake was seriously yummy *salivates* ;) Anyways, Happy Birthday to all three of you. I had fun on Friday over dinner but not looking forward to Tuesday going back to work! LoLs ;p

"Grace, may you be pretty as always."

"Yin San, you're just as wonderful and I honestly enjoy your company around. May you achieve all that you want in life!"

"Sok Yen, I pray you would find happiness soon!" *crosses fingers* *smiles cunningly*

No comments:

Post a Comment