Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2009's Wishlist # 1

... to change my mobile.
My current SGH U-700 has been failing me with calls. I can barely hear my voice calls most times. Despite the fact that I enjoy the dialling and call functions where you can put unknown numbers which you do not wish to pick up to the "call reject list", as well as the sms function which I just got familiarised with but the unheard calls are just nuisance!

My current SGH U-700

If financially allows, I intend to change to the new Samsung Pixon MM8800 which looks something like below :)

The new Samsung MM8800 which I would love to have!

Don't ask me why but I have this preference for Samsung phones ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha.. should check out c905, sony ericsson. know how much u prefer samsung phones instead but this one is kinda nice! comes in pink also, i heard. saw it from some blog. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over with that pink phase dy lorr... hahaha! but i will check it out :) thanks for your info!

    ReplyDelete